Forte features two remote-controlled mic preamps, the same mic pre that features in Focusrite's RedNet range.
It partners these with digital conversion at up to 24-bit/192kHz resolution. Built into an aluminium case, Forte features a colour OLED display, touch controls and a single large control knob, with DAW integration and more.
Focusrite Forte summary:
- Two Focusrite remote-controlled microphone preamps
- A-D and D-A conversion at up to 24-bit/192kHz resolution
- Bus powered / PSU supplies phantom power
- Mac and Windows compatible
- Aluminium enclosure
- Built-in outputs / breakout cable delivers inputs
- Touch-sensitive buttons: large control knob
- Colour OLED (Organic LED) metering/display
- Control and configuration software included
Check out Focusrite for more.