The new Duo-Capture EX is suited for both home recording and mobile production.
The USB audio interface is outfitted with a pair of VS Preamps, which feature the same components used in Roland’s digital mixers. Two combo XLR/TRS inputs are provided, including a Hi-Z input for connecting a guitar or bass directly. The three-way power supply allows you to power the unit from the computer’s USB bus, batteries, or an optional AC adapter. It is compatible with Windows, Mac OS X, and iOS*.
You can connect the interface to an iPad (Apple Camera Connection Kit required; must be powered by batteries or AC adapter). You can record vocals, guitar, keyboard, or other instruments through the Duo-Capture EX into the iPad using iOS apps. Additionally, it can function as a USB-MIDI interface to control iOS apps with electronic instruments such as MIDI keyboards, V-Drums, etc.
- Two VS Preamps with phantom-power support
- Compatible with PC, Mac, and iPad
- Three-way power supply; runs on USB bus power, two AA-size batteries, or AC adapter
- Aluminum case
- Hi-Z input for electric guitar or bass
- MIDI input and output
- Bundled with SONAR LE music-production software for Windows
Check out Roland for more.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.