Lexicon Ionix audio interfaces
Lexicon today introduced its new IONIX U22, U42S, and U82S USB Desktop Recording Interfaces.
Each model provides all the necessary tools to transform a computer into a 24-bit digital recording studio including the USB 2.0 desktop recording interface, Steinberg Cubase LE4 multi-track PC and Mac recording software, Toontrack EZdrummer Lite virtual instrument software, and the new Lexicon Pantheon II VST/AU reverb plug-in.
The IONIX Desktop Recording Series sit in the perfect location when using a DAW, between your keyboard and monitor. Now all the monitor and input level controls are at your fingertips. Each desktop recording interface features newly designed dbx microphone preamps on all analog inputs. The preamps are driven by a high-voltage supply to guarantee stability. Performance driven A/D-D/A converters ensure pristine 24-bit/96kHz audio quality.
The Pantheon II VST/AU plug-in offers six reverb types with 16 adjustable parameters, and 35 factory presets that range from Vocal to Live Sound and Special Effects.
Each of the three models allows for a different level of recording capability. The U22 can record two channels simultaneously and includes two analog combi-jack mic/line inputs, two TRS balanced line outputs, a Hi-Z instrument input, a " high-power headphone output, and MIDI I/O. The U42S records four analog and two digital channels simultaneously, and the U82S can record eight analog and two digital channels. In addition, the U42S and U82S include four and eight analog combi-jack mic/line inputs respectively, S/PDIF I/O, two instrument inputs, and two " headphone outputs. Dedicated knobs and meters provide quick and easy access to input and output levels and locking combi-jacks make sure that a connection is not lost in the middle of a performance.
The IONIX Desktop Recording Interfaces all include:
- USB 2.0 connection to the DAW, up to 480Mbps
- 44.1 to 96 kHz sample rates, 24-bit resolution
- Two, Four, or Eight analog " and XLR combi-jack mic/line inputs
- Two analog TRS (Stereo Main) outputs
- dbx high-voltage, ultra-low noise mic preamps on all analog inputs
- 48V phantom power for each input pair
- Input signal metering via 8 LED's per channel
- Signal mixing and stereo bus signal metering
- Up to two 1/4" high output headphone connections
- Up to two Hi-Z instrument inputs
- Zero latency Direct/Playback monitoring
- Low latency ASIO drivers
- Pantheon II VST/AU reverb plug-in
- Steinberg Cubase LE4 and Toontrack EZdrummer Lite software packages
- Supports Windows and Mac platforms
For more information, visit their web site here.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Celemony Melodyne Editor The world held its breath when Celemony Founder Peter Neubaecker unveiled the groundbreaking DNA technology at Musikmesse 2008. 2009 is the year when DNA becomes available to the users. For the first time at Namm Celemony will present the new Melodyne editor to the public.
- NashNET reViSiT Professional Edition The Professional Edition of reViSiT is a powerful and flexible composition tool, which can let you make music like never before...with images. Compared to the free Standard Edition, the core innovations are several...
- PreSonus Offers Holiday Rebates PreSonus is offering two rebates during the holidays: