I-Onix USB Recording Interfaces
Lexicon introduced its new I·ONIX U22, U42S, and U82S USB Desktop Recording Interfaces.
Each model features a professional 24-bit digital recording studio, including the USB 2.0 desktop recording interface, Steinberg Cubase LE4 multi-track PC and Mac recording software, Toontrack EZdrummer Lite virtual instrument software, and the new Lexicon Pantheon II VST/AU reverb plug-in.
The I∙ONIX Desktop Recording Interfaces all include:
- USB 2.0 connection to the DAW, up to 480Mbps
- 44.1 to 96 kHz sample rates, 24-bit resolution
- Two, Four, or Eight analog ¼” and XLR combi-jack mic/line inputs
- Two analog TRS (Stereo Main) outputs
- dbx high-voltage, ultra-low noise mic preamps on all analog inputs
- 48V phantom power for each input pair
- Input signal metering via 8 LED’s per channel
- Signal mixing and stereo bus signal metering
- Up to two 1/4” high output headphone connections
- Up to two Hi-Z instrument inputs
- Zero latency Direct/Playback monitoring
- Low latency ASIO drivers
- Pantheon II VST/AU reverb plug-in
- Steinberg Cubase LE4 and Toontrack EZdrummer Lite software packages
- Supports Windows® and Mac® platforms
More info at www.lexiconpro.com/ProductPortal.aspx.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Networksound I2S to AES Converter Chip For OEM Customers NetworkSound has released a single chip (FPGA based) I2S to AES converter for OEM customers.
- Waves April Specials & Discounts Until April 30th, when you purchase and register Gold Native or TDM, Waves say they’ll register V-Series in your Waves account automatically.
- Ifoundasound LiveProfessor Ifoundasound has released an early alpha version of LiveProfessor, a new Windows application designed to be a effect rack of VST plug-ins.