[NAMM] New M-Track Eight audio interface
M-Audio adds a new 8 channel USB audio interface rack to its M-Track range, which will be unveiled tomorrow at Winter NAMM 2014.
The new M-Audio M-Track Eight offers the following features:
- 8 channel USB audio interface
- 24-bit / 96kHz resolution
- Microphone preamps
- Phantom power for condenser microphones
- 8 XLR/1/4” combo inputs with automatic detection of the mic/line levels
- Instrument level switch on inputs 1 and 2
- 2 headphone outputs on 1/4” jacks switchable between outputs 1/2 and 3/4
- Dedicated Control Room outputs with A/B control
- 8 analog outputs on 1/4” jacks
- USB/Analog balance control
- Signal/Noise ratio announced at 112dB
- Class Compliant on Mac and drivers for PC
The M-Track Eight ships with the Avid Pro Tools Express DAW and the AIR Ignite music creation software. No information regarding its price and availability.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Bitwig Studio will be released in March This is one of the most eagerly-awaited of the NAMM Show 2014. The Bitwig Studio DAW will finally see the light of day this year!
- [NAMM] Livid Instruments Guitar Wing Livid Instruments launched just before NAMM a KickStarter campaign to crowdfund their new MIDI control surface for guitar.
- [NAMM] Audient lowers the price of the iD22 The Audient iD22 interface that made headlines last year at Musikmesse, is now compatible with Mavericks and available at a lower price.