[NAMM] The M-Audio Trigger Finger goes Pro
M-Audio will debut tomorrow at NAMM 2014 the modernized Pro version of its Trigger Finger MIDI controller and sequencer.
10 years after the release of the first model, M-Audio reworked the orignal Trigger Finger concept into the new Pro edition that will be introduced tomorrow at Anaheim.
The Trigger Finger Pro features the following:
- 16 RGB backlit pressure-sensitive pads
- Built-in sequencer with 16 backlit buttons and a high resolution display
- 48 MIDI assignable controls, including 4 faders, 4 knobs, 4 buttons each with 4 banks, pitch bend, modulation and more
- 8GB of sounds, loops and one shots included
- USB connection to Mac and PC
- Detachable 3-position stand underneath the device
The Trigger Finger Pro ships with a software bundle featuring the AIR Music Tech Hybrid 3 synth, 16 custom drum kits from Black Anomaly, 10 expansion packs from Prime Loops and 5 ToolRoom Record artist sound packs from Mark Knight, Tocadisco, D Ramirez, Reve Amesz and Macry Lys, as well as 2000+ patches and presets for Hybrid 3.
The Trigger Finger Pro will be available this Spring for the US street price of $399.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] New M-Track Eight audio interface M-Audio adds a new 8 channel USB audio interface rack to its M-Track range, which will be unveiled tomorrow at Winter NAMM 2014.
- [NAMM] Bitwig Studio will be released in March This is one of the most eagerly-awaited of the NAMM Show 2014. The Bitwig Studio DAW will finally see the light of day this year!
- [NAMM] Livid Instruments Guitar Wing Livid Instruments launched just before NAMM a KickStarter campaign to crowdfund their new MIDI control surface for guitar.