[Musikmesse] The RME Babyface goes Pro
RME introduces at Musikmesse a new Pro version of its Babyface USB audio interface, which will replace the first generation.
The first novelty on this Babyface Pro is that you won’t find anymore breakout cable, RME has put all the connections back onto the slightly bigger aluminum box. You’ll then find two mic inputs, as well as two instrument inputs and two 1/4” and 1/8” headphone outputs.
- 12 inputs and 12 outputs
- 2 digitally-controlled preamps with 48 V phantom power
- 4 analog inputs (mic, line and instrument)
- 4 analog outputs (2 XLR and 2 headphones)
- ADAT digital I/O
- Optical digital S/PDIF I/O
- MIDI in and out
- USB 2.0 port (3.0 compatible)
- Digital gain control for all inputs
- Up to 70 dB of gain in 3 dB steps
- Relay pad
- Separate headphone outputs for high and low-impedance models
The Babyface Pro will ship with the TotalMix FX software, which adds EQ, reverb and delays, among others. More info soon at www.rme-audio.de.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] PreSonus StudioLive CS18AI PreSonus introduces today at Musikmesse a control station for its StudioLive AI/RM digital consoles and Studio One DAW.
- [Musikmesse] Zynaptiq unmixes your drums Zynaptiq will attend Musikmesse tomorrow where they will introduce the prototype of a new plug-in fully dedicated to un/mixing drums in real time.
- [Musikmesse] Brainworx Millennia TCL-2 and NSEQ-2 Last plug-ins introduces by Plugin Alliance at Musikmesse, the Millennia TwinCom compressor and NSEQ-2 EQ modeled by Brainworx.