[Musikmesse] Roland Quad-Capture
The Quad-Capture interface comes with a pair of VS Preamps onboard, plus 24-bit/192 kHz audio quality, low latency performance, and USB bus power.
- Two combo XLR/TRS inputs with mic preamps (VS Preamps), two TRS outputs, coaxial I/O, headphone out, and MIDI I/O
- Graphical Control Panel software to control the VS Preamps
- Phantom power, ground lift, and Hi-Z switches
- One-click AUTO-SENS function sets input levels for the preamps
- Low-latency VS Streaming driver
- Power supply
- Aluminum body and Direct Box functionality
- Bundled with Cakewalk SONAR X1 LE
Visit Roland Connect for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] Lexicon 224 for UAD-2 The Lexicon 224 plug-in for UAD-2 is designed to capture eight reverb programs available in original 224 firmware version 4.4, including every tunable parameter, with unique fader-style controls, according to the company.
- [Musikmesse] Steinberg Yamaha Vintage Plug-in Collection Steinberg announces three signal processing plug-in bundles which make up the newly introduced Yamaha Vintage Plug-in Collection: Vintage Channel Strip, Vintage Open Deck and Vintage Stomp Pack.
- [Musikmesse] Steinberg Cubase Elements 6 Steinberg announces the release of Cubase Elements 6, the smallest retail version to complete the latest Cubase lineup.