[Musikmesse] Lexicon 224 for UAD-2
The Lexicon 224 plug-in for UAD-2 is designed to capture eight reverb programs available in original 224 firmware version 4.4, including every tunable parameter, with unique fader-style controls, according to the company.
The Lexicon 224 emulation also incorporates the original unit's input transformers and early AD/DA converters.
Additionally, according to the company, the Lexicon 224 emulation for UAD-2 features direct input and presets from famous Lexicon 224 users, including Chuck Zwicky (Prince, Jeff Beck), Eli Janney (Jet, Ryan Adams), David Isaac (Eric Clapton, Luther Vandross), E.T. Thorngren (Talking Heads, Bob Marley), and Kevin Killen (U2, Peter Gabriel).
Lexicon 224 Digital Reverb plug-in features include:
- Lexicon-endorsed, UA-modeled
- 8 reverb programs and 1 chorus program from final Lexicon v.4.4 firmware
- Models entire analog circuit and digital path
Pricing & Availability:
Available for purchase via UA's Online Store in Q2 2011, the Lexicon 224 Digital Reverb plug-in will sell for $349 USD.
The Lexicon 224 Digital Reverb plug-in will be available as part of the new UAD Software v5.9.0 release, slated for Q2 2011.
In addition to the Lexicon 224 Digital Reverb plug-in, v5.9.0 includes UA's first-ever Direct Developer plug-ins from Brainworx and SPL, as well as changes for UAD-2 Satellite users.
Visit Universal Audio for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] Steinberg Yamaha Vintage Plug-in Collection Steinberg announces three signal processing plug-in bundles which make up the newly introduced Yamaha Vintage Plug-in Collection: Vintage Channel Strip, Vintage Open Deck and Vintage Stomp Pack.
- [Musikmesse] Steinberg Cubase Elements 6 Steinberg announces the release of Cubase Elements 6, the smallest retail version to complete the latest Cubase lineup.
- [Musikmesse] Steinberg Cubase Artist Plus Pack LE Steinberg announces the release of Cubase Artist Plus Pack, a bundled deal comprising the Cubase Artist 6 music productions system and the CI2+ USB audio interface.