Shure Shipping X2u XLR-to-USB Signal Adapter
Shure Incorporated today announced that the X2u XLR-to-USB Signal Adapter is now shipping and is available by itself or in bundles with either the SM57 or SM58 microphones.
The X2u Adapter is a modular accessory designed to connect "any XLR microphone to a computer to create better-than-CD quality recordings."
The X2u’s features include:
• USB “Plug and Play” Connectivity: Enables the convenience of digital recording, anywhere your computer can go (compatible with Windows Vista, XP, 2000, and Mac OS X 10.1 or above).
• Integrated pre-amp with Microphone Gain Control: Allows precise control of input signal level to prevent overload of the analog-to-digital converter.
• Zero Latency Monitoring: Enables real-time playback and facilitates multi-tracking with no disorientating echo.
• Headphone Jack: For monitoring with standard 1/8” connectivity.
• Monitor Mix Control: For blending microphone and playback audio.
• 48-volt Phantom Power: For compatibility with all condenser microphones.
Pricing and Availability
• X2u Adapter: $129.00 retail [$154.00 MSRP]
• SM58/X2u Bundle: $199.00 retail [$298.00 MSRP]
• SM57/X2u Bundle: $199.00 retail [$298.00 MSRP]
The X2u Signal Adapter carries a two-year limited warranty and can be purchased at select retail partners or on www.shure.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Native Instruments "Tone Up For Summer" & Announcement Native Instruments has launched the "Tone Up For Summer" special for GUITAR RIG 3, a time-limited offer that gives access to the digital guitar studio at discounts of up to 50%.
- Voxengo LF Max Punch version 1.1 Voxengo LF Max Punch is an audio effect plug-in for music and sounds where low-frequency thump and punch are most welcome, and where distortion is applied specifically to bring the bass sound to life, according to the company.
- MoReVox PocketSlam 01 Acoustic Drum Pocketslam is a new MoReVoX line of libraries.