[Musikmesse] SPL introduces Crimson
SPL will also unveil tomorrow in Frankfurt the Crimson USB audio interface and monitoring controller, which can handle up to 30 channels.
- 30 I/O channels (10 for recording and 20 for playblack)
- +/-18V operating voltage for up to +24dB level
- 2 discrete Class A microphone preamps (+/30V)
- 2 Hi-Z instruments preamps
- 2 headphone outputs with individual controls
- Supports up to 2 monitor sets
- Monitoring mix function for the recording and playback audio paths
- MIDI In and Out on DIN ports
- USB 2.0 port
- S/PDIF digital I/O
- 24-bit / 192kHz converter
- Manufactured in Germany
The SPL Crimson audio interface and monitoring controller is expected in June for $725. More info soon at spl.info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] U-he unveils new modules U-he will attend Musikmesse where he will unveil the Diva update, Bazille 1.0 and Satin virtual synths and effects.
- [Musikmesse] U-he and Amazona Tyrell N6 v3 U-he and Amazona.de announce the availability of the third version of their Tyrell N6 free virtual synthesizer.
- [Musikmesse] Zynaptiq unveils Unchirp and Unfilter Zynaptiq will not introduce one but two new plug-ins tomorrow at Musikmesse, both designed for audio cleaning and restoring.