[Musikmesse] SPL debuts the Madison interface
SPL will introduce tomorrow at Musikmesse the new Madison 16-channel MADI interface, which availability is due in june.
The SPL Madison interface provides 16 MADI channels in a 19" 1U rack module for use in studio and home studio.
- 16 A/D and D/A converters
- Analogue section with 36V audio rails
- Up to +25dBu output level
- Up to 64 inputs/outputs on one MADI port (4 units)
- Zero latency MADI linking
- 44.1 to 192kHz vari-speed operation (±10%)
- SPL Clock-Shop
- 4 reference levels: 15/18/22/24
- Level meters for each channel
- 4x 8-channel DB-25 ports (Tascam standard)
- Optional redundant power supply
- Manufactured in Germany
The SPL Madison MADI interface will be available in June for $1899. More details are expected soon on spl.info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.