TC-Helicon will launch in May the new Harmony Singer reverb and vocal harmony pedal for singers who play the guitar.
The Harmony Singer pedal provides guitarist-singers with a reverb with three algorithms, which can be used alone or combined to two voices of harmony, with a choice of 8 vocal combinations. Harmonies are defined by what is played on the guitar.
- 8 harmony combinations : 1 or 2 voices, high/higher/low/lower
- 3 reverb algorithms: Room, Club and Hall
- Separate microphone and harmonies levels
- Tone control for 2 types of EQ
- Talk function with effect bypass
- XLR microphone input with preamp and automatic fantom power activation
- Guitar In and Thru for connecting the guitar to an amp or inserting it into a guitar effect chain
- Mic Control for remote activating the harmonies from the Sennheiser e 835 fx or TC-Helicon MP75 mics
- XLR output
- Ground Lift switch
- Mini-USB port for firmware update through the VoiceSupport software (available as a free download)
The Harmony Singer pedal will be available in May for $199. More details on www.tc-helicon.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.