Steinberg updates the UR28M and UR824
Steinberg releases the v2 firmware update for its UR28M and UR824 audio interface, which adds new tools and iOS compatibility improvements.
What's new in this V2:
- Guitar Amp model DSP bundle
- FX Suite VST 3 plug-in bundle with the Sweet Spot Morphing Channel Strip, REV-X and Guitar Amp Classics
- CC mode for iPad 2 and above communication via the Apple USB Camera Kit
- Loopback feature for live streaming on the internet
- Free Cubase AI 7 version included
The update is available for the registered users of these two audio interfaces at www.steinberg.net.
Videos presenting the Classic Amps are also available on the page.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The iRig BlueBoard Bluetooth footswitch is out IK Multimedia announces the availability of its iRig BlueBoard MIDI Bluetooth footswitch which was introduced at the beginning of the year.
- Prism Sound will unveil Titan at the AES D-7 before the AES starts and Prism Sound announces that they will debut their new Titan USB audio interface at the show.
- Arturia launches the iSEM synth on iPad iPad users can now download the iSEM app by Arturia, which is a reproduction of the Oberheim SEM synthesizer.