Tascam has launched two units suited for mobile musicians and home recording enthusiasts, including the US-600 USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI Interface.
It has a MIDI input and output, and uses USB 2.0. The interface has a ¼” stereo headphone output with zero-latency direct monitoring, switchable in either mono or stereo.
The US-600 is a six-in/four-out interface with four XLR/TRS combo mic inputs, two on the front and two on the rear panel. S/PDIF digital in and out are available for direct digital connection to external preamps, drum machines and processors.
- 6-in/4-out USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI Interface
- Four mic preamps with phantom power, XLR/TRS combo jacks
- Two unbalanced RCA outputs
- S/PDIF stereo digital input and output
- MIDI input and output
- Signal Present and Overload meter LEDs on each input
- Line Out/Phones level control
- Monitor mix level control for direct input monitoring
- Mono/stereo monitoring switch for input 1/2 and 3/4
- Instrument (high impedance) switch for input 1 with indicator LED
- Includes Cubase LE5 48-track workstation recording software
More info on www.tascam.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.