Audio-Technica introduces a new version of its AT2020USB condenser microphone with digital output which is compatible with iOS devices.
The new Audio-Technica AT2020USBi ships with USB and Lighting cable so that you can directly record to Mac, PC as well as the latest generations of iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
- Polarized condenser microphone with fixed load plate
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- 24-bit / 96 kHz digital output/converter
- Gain control
- Requested voltage: 5 V DC for USB and 3.3 V DC for Lightning connection
- Micro-HDMI output
- Dimensions: 162 x 52mm
- Weight: 374 g
The AT2020USBi will ship with a rotating clamp for 5/8” stands, a 5/8” to 3/8” adapter, a protection soft pouch, a desktop foldable stand, a 3.1m USB cable and a 3.1 Lightning cable.
Audio-Technica announces a suggested price of 239 € incl. taxes. Musikmesse visitors will discover this new microphone at booth B32, Hall 8, tomorrow in Frankfurt.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.