[Musikmesse] Audio-Technica BP40 microphone
Audio-Technica will introduce tomorrow at Musikmesse 2015 a new dynamic large diaphragm vocal mic for broadcast, the BP40.
The new Audio-Technica BP40 microphone is designed for use in radio, post-production, etc. Thanks to its hypercardioid polar pattern, it allows for good sound isolation and off-axis rejection.
- Dynamic vocal microphone
- 37mm capsule with patented “floating edge” design and protection against electro-magnetic interferences
- Hypercardioid polar pattern
- Frequency response: 50 Hz - 16 kHz
- Low-cut filter at 100 Hz, 6 dB/octave
- Sensitivity (open circuit): -48 dB (3.9 mV) re 1V @ 1 Pa
- Impedance: 450 Ohms
- Flat and Roll-Off control buttons
- Dimensions: 160 x 56mm
- Weight: 633g
- XLR male connector
The BP40 will ship with an AT8483 clamp for 5.8”-27 stand, a 5/8”-27 to 3.8”-16 adapter and a protection soft pouch. The price of the microphone is 390 €, an optional AT8484 clamp will be available for 115 €.
Viewers of this article also read...
- New Sound Skulptor MP566 tube mic preamp Sound Skulptor introduces the new MP566 tube mic preamp in 500 format inspired by the preamps manufactured in the 50s.
- [Musikmesse] New Pioneer RM coaxial DJ monitors Pioneer will introduce tomorrow at Musikmesse 2015 two new powered monitors for DJ with coaxial design, the RM-05 and RM-07.
- [Musikmesse] Rockruepel Limit.One limiter Rockruepel, the German brand who designed the Comp tube compressors, is back at Musikmesse 2015 with an RMS analog brickwall limiter.