New Sound Skulptor MP566 tube mic preamp
Sound Skulptor introduces the new MP566 tube mic preamp in 500 format inspired by the preamps manufactured in the 50s.
- Dual triode circuit
- Input and output transformers
- 68 dB of gain
- Variable input and output levels
- Mid and High Gain feedback levels for a smoother or more aggressive sound
- -20 dB input pad (Low)
- Polarity reverse control
- 48 V phantom power
- High-Z (1 MOhms) DI input for instrument and line levels on 1/4” jack
The new MP566 is available as a DIY kit (average level of difficulty) or fully assembled. Pricing starts from 289 € excl. taxes. More info at www.soundskulptor.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] New Pioneer RM coaxial DJ monitors Pioneer will introduce tomorrow at Musikmesse 2015 two new powered monitors for DJ with coaxial design, the RM-05 and RM-07.
- [Musikmesse] Rockruepel Limit.One limiter Rockruepel, the German brand who designed the Comp tube compressors, is back at Musikmesse 2015 with an RMS analog brickwall limiter.
- [Musikmesse] TC Electronic Clarity X TC Electronic introduces this week at NAB and Musikmesse a new monitoring controller and calibration system for pro audio, the Clarity X.