Sound Skulptor introduces the new MP566 tube mic preamp in 500 format inspired by the preamps manufactured in the 50s.
- Dual triode circuit
- Input and output transformers
- 68 dB of gain
- Variable input and output levels
- Mid and High Gain feedback levels for a smoother or more aggressive sound
- –20 dB input pad (Low)
- Polarity reverse control
- 48 V phantom power
- High-Z (1 MOhms) DI input for instrument and line levels on 1/4” jack
The new MP566 is available as a DIY kit (average level of difficulty) or fully assembled. Pricing starts from 289 € excl. taxes. More info at www.soundskulptor.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.