Pioneer will introduce tomorrow at Musikmesse 2015 two new powered monitors for DJ with coaxial design, the RM-05 and RM-07.
To design these new RM-05 and RM-07 powered monitors, Pioneer DJ worked with TAD, the audio pro department of Pioneer, who provided the coaxial speakers. The woofers are made of aramid fiber and the compression drivers use aluminum hard cones. Each monitor is equipped with a Class A/B bi-amplifier, a bass reflex system, a toroidal transformer, a clipping indicator, an automatic standby and the pressure molded aluminum enclosures feature front ports, rounded edges that eliminate resonance, and a patented acoustic tube that reduces standing waves.
Specifications of the RM-05 / RM-07:
- 5” / 6.5” aramid fiber woofer
- 1.5” HSDOM dome aluminum compression driver
- Frequency responses: 45 Hz – 50 kHz / 40 Hz – 50 kHz (-10 dB)
- Max SPL: 104 dB SPL / 109 dB SPL (peak @ 1 m)
- 100 W / 150 W Class A/B bi-amplifiers
- Input impedance: 10 kOhms
- Input sensitivity: –60 dB – +6 dB
- 3-band EQ: –2/-1/0/+1 dB @ 10 kHz, –4/-2/-1/0 dB @ 140 Hz and –4/-2/0/+2 dB @ 50 Hz
- Crossover frequencies : 1.7 kHz / 1.6 kHz
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA inputs
- Dimensions : 203 × 2981 × 225 mm / 244 × 337 × 260 mm
- Weight: 9,3 kg / 12,3 kg
The new Pioneer DJ RM will be available starting from May, unit prices are 549 € for the RM-05 and 729 € for the RM-07. Details are online at www.pioneerdj.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.