Audio-Technica launches the AT2020USB+ mic
Audio-Technica has updated its AT2020USB condenser microphone for direct connection to a computer and introduces today the "+" version.
The Audio-Technica AT2020USB+ is a static condenser microphone equipped with a USB connector that is used for transmitting the audio signal as well as powering the mic. This updated version features a headphone output with a dedicated level control installed directly onto the mic body, as well as a Mix control for blending the microphone signal to the pre-recorded audio.
- Static condenser microphone
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20Hz
- 16-bit / 44.1kHz A/D converter
- 1/8" headphone output with built-in amp and level control
- Headphone output level: 130mW (1kHz / 10% THD / 32 Ohms loaded)
- Mix control for blending the mic signal to the pre-recorder audio
- USB connector
The AT2020USB+ ships with a small tripod for installing the mic on a desk, a stand mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands a 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter, a USB cable and a soft protective pouch.
More details are available at www.audio-technica.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- OneShot, the DIY DI by Seveth Circle Audio Seven Circle Audio introduces OneShot, a new compact 1/4 U rack format direct box.
- The best dynamic microphones Here is a selection of 6 dynamic mics for recording drums, guitars, voice and any other instrument.
- Tips to get the best studio monitor placement Here are a few recommendations for optimizing the placement (and therefore, the sound) of your home studio monitors.