Audio-Technica has updated its AT2020USB condenser microphone for direct connection to a computer and introduces today the "+" version.
The Audio-Technica AT2020USB+ is a static condenser microphone equipped with a USB connector that is used for transmitting the audio signal as well as powering the mic. This updated version features a headphone output with a dedicated level control installed directly onto the mic body, as well as a Mix control for blending the microphone signal to the pre-recorded audio.
- Static condenser microphone
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20Hz
- 16-bit / 44.1kHz A/D converter
- 1/8" headphone output with built-in amp and level control
- Headphone output level: 130mW (1kHz / 10% THD / 32 Ohms loaded)
- Mix control for blending the mic signal to the pre-recorder audio
- USB connector
The AT2020USB+ ships with a small tripod for installing the mic on a desk, a stand mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands a 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter, a USB cable and a soft protective pouch.
More details are available at www.audio-technica.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.