The Rack Performer final version announced
Abeem Live Technologies is now working on the final development phase of their Rack Performer software, currently in v0.99 beta.
The v0.99 beta version of Rack Performer, which is available for download from www.livefactory.com/downloads, allows for controlling external effects and instruments via the addition of a new "External MIDI Gear" special module to the patch (works as a bridge). This module can be mapped and automated and MIDI messages will automatically be sent to the controlled effect or instrument.
A new "MIDI Output Turbo Mode" option has been added in order to improve the MIDI performances. It is now possible to filter the events by type (MIDI input devices, input channel or module) and apply MIDI effects to all the inputs for all the modules. Last, this update allows for routing MIDI between the modules (interlinks) and using plug-in in pure MIDI mode (VST sequencers for instance).
The 0.99 beta also adds four new modules:
- Dual-Stereo Clear-Path Master Module (2x2 in + 2x2 out + clock)
- Octo-Channel Clear-Path Master Module (8/8 + clock)
- 16-Channel Clear-Path Master Module (16/16 + clock)
- 32-Channel Clear-Path Master Module (32/32 + clock)
Abeem Live Technologies adds that some features and internal modules are still under development for the final version and that private beta tests have started.
Viewers of this article also read...
- A fully featured Thunderbolt dock at Sonnet Sonnet announces the pre-sale of its new Echo 15 Thunderbolt dock station equipped with all the necessary connections for audio and video use.
- FL Studio Mobile soon on Android Image Line posted a video to announce that its FL Studio Mobile DAW will soon be available on Android mobile OS.
- VSL launches the Vienna MIR Room Pack 4 Vienna Symphonic Library announces the availability of a fourth pack of reverb IRs for its Vienna MIR PRO and PRO 24 software.