Blue Microphones announced Yeti, a USB microphone designed for professional recording.
• The first USB mic to offer Blue’s premium condenser capsules in a proprietary triple capsule array for the highest
quality, most versatile audio recording capability
• After rigorous lab testing, THX certification affirms the ultimate in recording and playback fidelity thanks to superior
design and quality
• Four patterns (Omni, Cardioid, Stereo, Bidirectional) for incredible versatility and superior results in any situation
• Studio quality performance and features, with zero latency, amplified headphone monitoring, microphone mute, and
hardware-based gain adjustment
Pricing & Availability
The Yeti, MSRP $149.99, will be available beginning December 2009, at Apple, CompUSA, Fry’s Electronics, Guitar
Center, other fine pro-audio and consumer electronics retailers and online at Amazon.com.
For complete details, visit www.bluemic.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.