< Tous les avis Dean Guitars Dave Mustaine VMNT
Dean Guitars Dave Mustaine VMNT
The Clairvoyant The Clairvoyant

«  excellent! »

Published on 02/02/12 at 18:14
it says made in korea deriere head)

- Mahogany body
- Mahogany neck through D flat specifically designed for Mustaine
- Macassar ebony fingerboard (Indonesia)
- 24 medium frets
- Compensated saddle
- Bridge "tune-o-matic" height adjustable string through body
- Seymour Duncan Mustaine especially designed for active
- Configuration HH
- A micro volume, a 3-position selector and a tone

the handle is a delight it is flat but not too much just enough

ergonomics is excellent: the shape is perfectly balanced and it does not address it is light for its size I would say 5kg max, it is large and does not fit into one bag!

access to already acute is very easy thanks to the V shape, the heel of the neck is carved to access one of the best hands in the treble, and medium frets offer access much more precise than in the high jumbo frets that I find far too big!

are obtained very easily by setting a good sound though the amp

the sounds are perfect for my style (heavy / thrash metal)

issued the sound is warm with great sustain expression especially in the acute as well as its clear that saturated, it remains clean even pushing the amp! there is the personality of the legendary Seymour Duncan sh4 (model jeff beck) version but then it becomes more active, but you lose slightly gain intermediate frequency compared to a liability.

I use a combo of all lamps Randall RG50 mostly ineffective.

All the sounds are good, the only defect that is not really one is the lack of harmonics inherent in mahogany.

I use it for 4 years

I tried a few models whose signature ESP mustaine I found less overall

I love everything, especially the neck is very fast.

the price / quality ratio is excellent since I purchased for € 959 on Thomann instead of € 1100 in store.
if I could afford I bought a Jackson King V American but that's for later so I would definitely do it again this choice:)