< Tous les avis Dean Guitars Dave Mustaine VMNT X
Dean Guitars Dave Mustaine VMNT X
Dean Guitars Dave Mustaine VMNT X
Eiwar Eiwar
Published on 01/23/11 at 03:08
This is a guitar made in Korea.
The Chevallet is Tun O Matic.
The frets are like those of a Stratocaster.
A switch for neck pickup, or for micro Chevallet, or both.
A Knob volume for each pickup and a tone for Knob.

The handle is very nice, and the interface is nice if you play standing. Flying V shape is disturbing if you play sitting down.
It is light enough for the Mahogany (mahogany).
It is easy to adjust. It is well balanced.
Access to the treble is very easy, Flying V obliges.

Micro Deans are. I tried it in stores on a Peavey Bandit 112.
The cleans are not bad.
The neck pickup produces its own clean, soft and round. The micro Chevallet, produces a clean and honest slamming.

For lead it thickens. If you buy a "Dean Mustaine," not to make the grunge or the Jazz, it is to play Heavy Metal!
The micro Chevallet is weak and has no attack. It happens not to have his metal ... unless you go through a multi effects pedal.
The neck pickup sounds more rounded, normal, but the attack is also low.

Because I wanted a flying V botait me, I like drawing, I think it does. But in the store with the seller, we saw an ugly sagging of the coating on the head right next to the signature Mustaine. The finish is not super top, small spots of glue on the rosewood fingerboard.
Certainly it is not expensive (about 330 €), but for the price you can find a thousand times better in Ltd or Schecter. Especially better finishes!
I did not buy it. I took off for a Hagstrom Viking 2 ... that has nothing to do but sounds a thousand times better (even to the metal).