Vvvv group Releases vvvv v4.0 Beta 20
Vvvv group has released beta 20 of vvvv v4.0.
- Save gets more insisting, secure and expressive in its error messages.
- Copy & paste uses windows clipboard. you also can paste the xml snippets into a text editor.
- Renderer (HTML URL) now sits in its window properly and can render onto GDITexture even if hidden by another window/fullscreen.
- Renderer (HTML String) can now render onto GDITexture even if hidden by another window/fullscreen.
- OSCEncoder (Network): had a memory leak when not sending as bundle and may have returned wrong status.
- Kalle (VVVV) is now a proper singleton.
- GDITexture (EX9.Texture) can now render with alpha channel, if texture format with alpha channel is selected (mostly useful for rendering of Text (GDI)). got an additional pin "Enabled" which allows to disable rendering independent of the connected renderer.
- DX9Texture (EX9.Texture) can now render with anti-aliasing (but not when using multiple render-targets).
- Decay (Animation) now can attack into two directions and decay back to one value, the turning point. use Terrain-pin and select "Valley".
- HSL (Transform), added input pin to set a factor for the alpha channel.
- Clipboard (Windows String Get) outputs the current clipboard-content.
- Clipboard (Windows String Set) copies a given string to the clipboard.
- Lumax (Devices) - untested.
- Bicubic.fx, high quality texture scaling.
- Most shaders have an alpha pin for easy fading now.
For more info: vvvv.org.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Edirol Shipping P-10 EDIROL is now shipping the P-10 Visual Presenter.
- Sony Vegas Movie Studio 9 Sony Creative Software has announced new versions of its Vegas Movie Studio consumer video production software.
- Apple releases Pro Applications Update Apple has released Pro Applications Update 2008-01. This update improves reliability for Apple's professional applications and is recommended for all users of Final Cut Studio, Final Cut Server, Logic Studio, and Shake.