CutterMusic Revitar 2 Goes Free
CutterMusic has announced that Revitar 2.0, a guitar synth VST instrument for Windows, is now available for free (it was $69).
The source code is also available for anyone who'd like to play around with it, or build upon it. The code should compile using Visual Studio.
Revitar 2 is a guitar synthesizer and can produce a wide variety of guitar sounds and playing styles. To achieve added realism and playing flexibility, Revitar employs guitar pick, string and body simulations. No samples are used in the entire process, so no two notes ever sound the same.
- Unique string and body simulation.
- Adjustable pick shape.
- 48 programmable chords, using absolute and relative positions.
- Different playing styles - slides, hammer on / pull offs, chords, single string.
- 6 guitar body types to choose from.
- Fully programmable MIDI control of all knobs and sliders.
Everything can be found at www.cuttermusic.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Hige Five Aura Flux Aura Flux is a new way of making non-grid based, organic music, specifically tailored for iOS devices.
- WOK SimpArp WOK has released SimpArp, a free MIDI-Arpeggiator VST plug-in for Windows.
- Brainworx bx_XL bx_XL is a low latency M/S mastering limiter whose main purpose is to help you get your mixes loud and clear.