CutterMusic has announced that Revitar 2.0, a guitar synth VST instrument for Windows, is now available for free (it was $69).
The source code is also available for anyone who'd like to play around with it, or build upon it. The code should compile using Visual Studio.
Revitar 2 is a guitar synthesizer and can produce a wide variety of guitar sounds and playing styles. To achieve added realism and playing flexibility, Revitar employs guitar pick, string and body simulations. No samples are used in the entire process, so no two notes ever sound the same.
- Unique string and body simulation.
- Adjustable pick shape.
- 48 programmable chords, using absolute and relative positions.
- Different playing styles - slides, hammer on / pull offs, chords, single string.
- 6 guitar body types to choose from.
- Fully programmable MIDI control of all knobs and sliders.
Everything can be found at www.cuttermusic.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.