Synchro Arts VocALign PRO 4 - VST
Synchro Arts has released VocALign PRO 4 - VST, a new VST3 plug-in version of the PRO range of VocALign, the automatic audio alignment software.
VocALign is the audio editing tool that automatically synchronizes two audio signals at the touch of a button. VocALign massively speeds up audio synchronization tasks and increases the quality of results by automatically "micro-editing" the new audio to align the timing of its modulations to match those of a guide audio signal.
The range of applications for VocALign typically include:
- Lip-syncing dialogue and vocals.
- Tightening-up of double tracking and backing vocals.
- Tightening up instrumental recordings including horn parts, guitars, strings.
- Foreign dialogue replacement.
- Multimedia applications.
Exclusive features in VocALign PRO:
- Advanced alignment algorithms: Alignment accuracy is greatly improved by using the latest in sophisticated pattern recognition algorithms.
- Sync Points: User-set targets for audio alignment to occur at specified pairs of linked key points in the two signals.
- Protected signal blocks: Users can mark sections of the Replacement (Dub) signal to not be time-compressed or expanded during alignment.
- Two methods of TimeMod (time compression/expansion): An additional Frequency Domain editing algorithm (optimised for best results with some single-pitch signals) is available in addition to the highly efficient Time Domain editing algorithm (for more complex signals).
- Longer maximum signal length: Up to 5 minutes (instead of 2 minutes).
Multi-Platform Licensing in VocALign PRO 4
For cost-conscious studio owners, a VocALign PRO 4 licenses is a multi-platform license delivered on iLok. With one license, the user can run the VocALign PRO 4 VST3 plug-in for Cubase and Nuendo, an AU plug-in for Logic and an Audio Suite plug-in for Pro Tools. This allows the user to switch between these audio editing systems and still maintain the unique functionality and speed of VocALign in their work.
Existing owners of a VocALign PRO V4 license will be able to run the VST3 version at no further cost.
Purchasing and Downloads
14-day demo plug-in versions can be downloaded from www.synchroarts.com/downloads along with manuals and tutorial media. These same plug-ins can be licensed with an iLok license purchased from Synchro Arts dealers or on-line from www.synchroarts.com/store.
The Recommended Retail Prices (RRP) for electronically delivered VocALign PRO 4 licenses are:
- US$585 for North America
- €430 (ex VAT) for Europe
- £359 (ex VAT) for UK and the rest of the world
Upgrades are available on the Synchro Arts website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?