Keolab Spicy Guitar
Keolab has announced the release of Spicy Guitar, an acoustic guitar simulation software for Windows and Mac OS X.
Spicy Guitar is designed to let you generate realistic guitar parts as well as original string-based sounds.
- The character of 9 real guitars has been captured and a wide range of guitarist's playing techniques, from vibrato to palm muting. Because it is based on a full physical modeling of the guitar, the characteristics of the instruments - such as the body size or the strings' material - can be changed in real-time. It offers to the user a lot of sound possibilities.
- Spicy Guitar has a chords detection system that converts piano chords into guitar chords and automatically strums them, which makes the creation of complex rhythms easy.
Pricing & Availability
Spicy Guitar is available for Windows and Mac OS X in Standalone and VST and AU instrument plug-in formats. It costs €150 but Keolab is offering a pay what you want option for those on a limited budget (starting at €15).
Viewers of this article also read...
- olsonvox olsynth olsonvox has announced the release of olsynth v1.0, a musical instrument app which brings a monophonic dual oscillator synth sound to the iPad.
- Jordan Rudess Wizdom Music MorphWiz Jordan Rudess Wizdom Music has announced the release of MorphWiz for the iPad.
- Steinberg CI1 & CI2+ Steinberg announced the release of two new CI interfaces: CI1 and CI2+. Juxtaposing last year’s released CI2, all three portable units make up the CI series.