olsonvox has announced the release of olsynth v1.0, a musical instrument app which brings a monophonic dual oscillator synth sound to the iPad.
By manipulating the seven flip-scrollable pages of settings displayed on the top half of the iPad screen, users can design variations of electronic synthesized musical tones.
A slide-able 5 octave range musical keyboard on the bottom half of the iPad screen allows the user to play olsynth. The settings on olsynth can also be manipulated while playing allowing the user to create their own live electronic music performances.
olsynth features include:
- Dual oscillator with 4 waveforms / Glide.
- Oscillator frequency fine tune.
- Filter Module.
- Envelope - volume.
- Envelope - filter.
- Scrollable 5 octave keyboard.
Pricing and Availability
olsynth 1.0 is $6.99 and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music category. For more information about olsynth, please visit olsonvox.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Jordan Rudess Wizdom Music MorphWiz Jordan Rudess Wizdom Music has announced the release of MorphWiz for the iPad.
- Steinberg CI1 & CI2+ Steinberg announced the release of two new CI interfaces: CI1 and CI2+. Juxtaposing last year’s released CI2, all three portable units make up the CI series.
- Voltage Disciple Vol 1 for Predator Voltage Disciple has announced the release of its Vol 1 Soundbank for Rob Papen's Predator synth, containing minimal drum sounds, percussion and fx hits.