Pettinhouse updates AcousticGuitar to v2
Pettinhouse releases the v2.0 update of its AcousticGuitar virtual acoustic guitar, with 1.6GB of additional samples.
What's new in AcousticGuitar 2.0:
- New GUI
- 3-band EQ and Dry button
- New effects: delay, reverb and phaser
- 12-string guitar samples
- New Strum patch with automatic strum without chord recognition
- Stereo button which simulates a double track effect
- Speed control which changes the articulation speed
- Various noise samples
- Various improvements
- Built-in guide for keyswitches map, basic guitar chords and tips
AcousticGuitar 2.0 requires the full Kontakt version. The library is available for the introductory price of $99 instead of $129 and users of version 1 can get an update for $49. For info at www.pettinhouse.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?