Steinberg The Grand 3.1 (Mac)
Steinberg has released a new update for its virtual piano suite, The Grand 3: The new 3.1 version adds 64-bit support for Mac platforms.
Here are the new features and changes announced by Steinberg:
- 64-bit support for Mac OS X platforms.
- Increased loading speed due to improved disk streaming
- It is now possible to work in the host application during the loading process.
- The loading process can be canceled.
- With two TG3 user interfaces open, opening the progress bar brings the background plug-in to the front.
- No Cubase entry in task windows switcher while TG3 has an open modal dialog.
- The EQ curve does not clip correctly.
- Make the loading dialog non-modal in order to benefit from the new threaded loading mechanism.
- Recalling of an instrument preset will not always restore the convolution reverb setting.
- TG3 Equalizer graphical value false.
- TG3 ambience and 4-channel output problem.
- Opening TG3.1 in Live with no E-licenser plugged can cause a crash.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Voxengo Marvel GEQ Voxengo announces the release of Marvel GEQ - freeware linear-phase 16-band graphic equalizer plugin with multi-channel operation support (designed to support up to 8 input/output channels, audio host application-dependent).
- [NAMM] Allen & Heath iLive MixPad Allen & Heath has released an iPad application for its iLive digital mixing system.
- Wave Alchemy Releases Wired Electronics Wave Alchemy releases Wired Electronics, a free drum sample pack produced with semi modular synthesizers.