[NAMM] RCF TTL55-A TEC Award
The RCF TTL55-A was nominated in the category “Sound Reinforcement Loudspeaker Technology” at the 26th Annual TEC Award.
TEC Awards nominations are made by a panel of industry professionals and voted upon by members of various organizations and audio industry websites.
The TTL55-A is a three way, active line array module designed for use in indoor or outdoor large spaces.
The system is designed to be scalable from "few modules for medium and small theatres to full size arrays for very large outdoor stadia and public spaces."
- 3500 Watt, 4 way amplification
- 6 x neodymium transducers
- Analog input board
- 96 kHz, 32 bit DSP processing
- Remote monitoring and control
Check out this link for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Proel XEOS Series Presented at NAMM 2011, XEOS is a new series of installation speakers created by Proel to replace the existing Spark and MO/CSE series, with a single range featuring a selected number of models.
- [NAMM] K-Array KR400S The KR400S is a portable powered system.
- [NAMM] Renkus-Heinz CF101-LA The CF/CFX101-LA from Renkus-Heinz is designed for small and mid-sized venues, including auditoria, night clubs, theaters and houses of worship.