The DiscoDSP Vertigo synth on Linux
DiscoDSP has released update v3.5 for its Vertigo virtual synthesizer, which adds the VST plug-in format to Linux.
What’s new in Vertigo v3.5:
- Support for VST 32 and 64-bit format on Linux
- OS X compilation using XCode 5
- Zero-delay feedback filters
- New chorus
- Improved reverb
- Optimized oscillator engine with SSE2
- Support for multiple directories (Documents > DiscoDSP > Vertigo > bank location)
- Revamped factory presets
- Various improvements and fixes
The update is free if you are a registered user, you can download it from you user area at www.discodsp.com. The synth retails for 69 €.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Makey Makey gets portable Joylabz launched on Kickstarter a crowdfunding campaign for the portable version of its Makey Makey signal converter.
- Soundiron introduces Antidrum 3 Soundiron has released Antidrum 3, a new sample library featuring sounds of different percussive object and effect recordings.
- The Oval hang drums on Kickstarter in June Oval Sound will launch on June 2nd a crowdfunding campaign on KickStarter to push their Oval hang drums project for iOS.