An arpeggiator for the iPad by VirSyn
VirSyn has released on the iPad a new MIDI note arpeggiator with randomize option for the iPad called Arpeggist.
Arpeggist is a fully programable arpeggiator app with the following features:
- 32-step sequencer
- Ability to trigger single notes and chords
- Random arpeggio generator
- 40 factory arpeggios included, unlimited user arpeggios
- Note order, transpose, accent and tie controls
- Built-in virtual keyboard
- Chord generator to play complex chords with a single finger
- Internal sound generator
- Dozens of scales to choose from
- MIDI output port select
- Ability to use a CoreMIDI compatible hardware keyboard
- Compatible with Audiobus 2 (input slot) with preset storing and the inter-app audio
- Ability to exchange presets via iTunes
- Support for virtual MIDI input/output
Arpeggist is available at the AppStore for the introductory price of 4,99 €/$ (a 50% discount).
Viewers of this article also read...
- The DiscoDSP Vertigo synth on Linux DiscoDSP has released update v3.5 for its Vertigo virtual synthesizer, which adds the VST plug-in format to Linux.
- Makey Makey gets portable Joylabz launched on Kickstarter a crowdfunding campaign for the portable version of its Makey Makey signal converter.
- Soundiron introduces Antidrum 3 Soundiron has released Antidrum 3, a new sample library featuring sounds of different percussive object and effect recordings.