Cyclone Retwisted just released by Sample Logic
Building off of the reputation of Cyclone 1.0, Sample Logic has added over 475 brand new instruments with an enhanced interface.
Cyclone Retwisted is a dual-voice, additive synthesizer for Kontakt, featuring over 475 new instruments, including:
- multi-layer motion pads
- cinematic harmonic instruments
- dubstep inspired basses
- electronic hybrid leads
- experimental drum kits
Cyclone Retwisted also includes Cyclone 1.0 and the Glow Multi Expansion pack, which combined provide over 850 instruments and multis. The interface has also been updated for a more efficient and immersive workflow, while still retaining SampleLogic's signature features, such as Triggers, Wave, and LFOs. Other new features include:
- An expanded, dual-voice additive synthesis engine called “Wave”
- An multi-voice “Pitch” section
- A “Dual Filter Oscillator”
- Sample Logic’s proprietary Step Animator and FX Animator sequencers
Cyclone Retwisted will also feature Multi-Script Macros, a feature carried over from SampleLogic's Cinematic Guitars 2. It features 6 independent knobs that can be assigned to any number of parameters, allowing the user to customise their sound shaping abilities for DAW automation or for live performance.
Owners of Cyclone 1.0 can upgrade for $49.99. The complete version for first time buyers retails at $349.99. For more information, visit https://www.samplelogic.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Softube models the Mutronics Mutator For a slice of the Mutronics Mutator price, you can now use the iconic processor filters and effects in your DAW.
- The U-He Hive in public beta U-He’s new Hive virtual synthesizer is now available in public beta version with a special introductory price.
- A Content Store in AudioCopy 3 The new AudioCopy 3 app for iOS expands with a Content Store in which you can purchase sound packs.