Virsyn has released bugfix updates for CUBE 2 (Mac only), Matrix (Mac only) and TERA 3.
CUBE 2.2.1 Update for Mac's only:
-The AU Validation problem with Logic 8.0.2 / Digital Performer 6 is fixed.
MATRIX 1.1.2 Update for Mac's only:
- Mac/RTAS: fixed crash on startup with some ProTools versions.
TERA 3.2.3 Update Windows and Mac:
- AU: Validation problem with Logic 8.0.2 and DigitalPerformer 6 fixed.
- NI KORE: Import of Program banks working now.
- Import of user samples working now.
- Fixed: After project load some older hosts reset program to no. 1.
- Fixed: Incorrect display of modulation destination "all times".
- PC: free running envelopes working now.
- Spectrum OSC: Samplerate dependency removed.
- Fixed occasional crashes on one-shot sample playback.
- VST: MIDI Note Off missing on external MIDI.
Registered users are notified automatically about the updates. Demoversions are available.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.