< Tous les avis SONiVOX MI PULSE

Public price: $199 incl. VAT
jairi jairi

«  SONiVOX instrument and that's it »

Published on 01/26/11 at 10:37
Installation on one computer and one user with activation
on the Internet.
6 GB of samples must be space on the disk.
I made space on e: but the software looks only space on C: (first bad point).
Go to site SONiVOX to my update, it crashes from the start otherwise.

Pentium Dual Core, ASUS sound card integrated with Asio4All.

This software is only used to play with the tools provided and basta ... if you try
the rest with sounds provided, you risk a crash direct XP, it was
long as I had not seen it.

3 days of use, and coming out of my nose holes.
6 GB and sounds that you can not read or edit it with something else with this buggy software. It is supposed to read the instruments MPC, I tried but do not keep their PADS
assignment. Protected files, buggy software, astronomical price = avoided. I do not
could get a refund ...