Installation? If all the software installs so easily (that said, the editors have made progress together, admittedly). Everything is nickel, although the manual pdf in English only, it just annoys the French consumer. Out language, it still requires a somewhat more sustained effort to understand everything.
8 / 10
While not a racing machine, my PC, I try not to change too as it works, does not bend under the load of this software. It is not CPUvore. So it's stable.
9 / 10
It's been two years to run on my compositions. I have the latest version marketed as stand-alone software, as DrumCore is now a VSTi.
The foot of the absolute virtual drummer, drummers is that his bank is not at all virtual home. Bill Bruford, Alan White, John Tempesta and Terry Bozzio are regularly invited to my recording sessions (mdr!). Very good well recorded loops for use on beaches tempo very elastic, and this is a powerful tool, reliable, and flexible way that saves valuable time without sacrificing quality, quite the contrary.
Before I tried the drummer ARCHIBALD, much more difficult to understand since we all call element-time weather, even if the result of hard work was very rewarding.
I could not get through customs fees (this is the game, my pov 'Lucette), alas, but still excellent value for money. Additional banks can be ordered to expand the software that is already well supplied at the base.
I regret only that the category "Basic Rock" with so little ... there is a bit of the flight. Besides that, there are plenty of shuffle. It would have given me to choose or asked my opinion ...
For sound quality and actors of this software is a virtual no-fault, and I do it again this choice with his eyes closed.
9 / 10
Did you find this review helpful?yesno
solo84's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)
DrumCore is a virtual drummer (he did not do anything under this category of "other squenceur software"). Do not rely on the display a little toy, it's heavy! Nothing envy EZ Drummer or Addictive Drums!
The principle? together hundreds of audio loops 24bits/48khz cheeks by stars of the battery (Zoro, Sly Dunbar, Alan White, Lonnie Wilson ... etc etc) as well as MIDI loops by the same cheeks in an interface to a search of all IMMEDIATE using varis CRITERIA.
If you want a reggae rhythm on a 70, you'll find. If you want a rhythm in 6 / 8 tempo on a site between 112 and 116, you'll also find ... etc.
A SUPER HINT: for a given groove drummers were recorded tempos DIFFERENT! When choosing a tempo (or a range of tempos) audio files on offer will therefore automatically registered with the tempo on those close +! The reslut mthode this is much more natural that the only time stretching!
As in other apps (EZ Drummer, BFD ... etc) often includes a groove variations, breaks ... Etc.
Once found several good groove Methods:
- Using DrumCore with ReWire squence your favorite (it works perfect!)
- Or make direct drag DPOS audio files in your tracks, REX course! As files are presents in the form of icons directly on the DrumCore interface is childish and IMMEDIATELY!
- Same for MIDI files possibly associated with the groove slectbr /> - Finally, always ReWire, it is possible to play very many kits directly from a MIDI surface contrle
There are other possibilities discover very original
Installation is easy, no worries!
The pdf manual is very well done, you're set!
It runs very well on my PC dual-processor Athlon 2x2600 windows XP Pro SP2.
Well, the most important content. Then the it depends! The sound is very clear and efficient, very natural, the dynamic audio files prserves and fit very easily in a mix! on the other hand has sounded a bit dry, very in your face ", and as we are not talking about pure audio at the touch line / overheads / room, much less mics DDiS (snare, hh Etc ...)! We must therefore listen to many dmos on the site, because if you do not like the sound is dead!
The styles of the many drummers are very Varis, sound quite DIFFERENT from the other a drummer! It is a pleasure!
- EZ Drummer availing oneself more grooves (Monstrous, indeed!) But it sounds more metallic, cold, and especially that they are MIDI files that play samples.
- Addictive Drums offers many more possibilities for treatment of her, but always the same: MIDI grooves + samples, but no audio loops! And its library of grooves is limited even when!
- BFD: the one not play in the same court, because BFD is very very resource hungry, and once again point audio grooves! For cons the part of DrumCore MIDI + samples does not compete with him, but that's normal! It would certainly more than has!! BFD appears to me even when much more versatile!
DEFINITIONS In Plutt should compare this app with libraries of audio loops, and for me he wins:
- Few bookshops grooves also ruffed, and that sound as good as well
- The management of the tempo comes down to a time stretching not always relevant, and not always practical
No, this product is dcidment by delegates from sub-Looking for a good "virtual drummer"? DOWNLOADS go BMD, and if you like the sound as is you will not regret it! If not go your way because you can not figure the change ...