IK Multimedia releases AmpliTube 4 iOS App
IK Multimedia announces the availability at the AppStore of the 4th generation of AmpliTube amp simulation app on iOS.
AmpliTube 4 is now available at the AppStore for €/$ 19.99 with the following changes:
- New GUI with Cab and Effect sections and improved Studio section
- The app uses the same DSPs as AmpliTube 3 Custom Shop on Mac OS X and Windows
- Cab Room feature with a 3D display and the ability to use up to 2 microphones on each cabinet (via in-app purchase)
- New looper (via in-app purchase)
- Ability to place 2 effects after the amp
- Effect stompbox setup via drag and drop
- 16 microphones from AmpliTube 3 Custom Shop available via in-app purchase
- Added time stretch and Undo/Redo to the Loop Drummer
- Project compatibility between iPhone and iPad versions
- Displays in-app purchases as a carousel
- Better consistency between versions
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?