Apogee releases Groove compact DAC
At Winter NAMM, Apogee introduced a small DAC converter and headphone amp called Groove. It is now shipping to authorized retailers.
With a price of $295 / 388 €, the Apogee Groove combines a digital to analog converter to a headphone amp/monitor output so that you can listen your music on Mac and PC with high quality. The small size box features two volume controls and connects to your computer via USB.
- USB 2.0 connexion
- Mac and PC compatible
- ESS Sabre digital-to-analog audio converter
- Quad Sum DAC: 4 DAC per channel
- Max audio resolution: 24 bit / 192 kHz
- Max audio output: 225 mW at 30 Ohms / 40 mW at 600 Ohms
- Constant Current Drive technology that ensures a linear frequency response with all headphones
- Asynchronous clock circuit
- Multicolor LED for volume indication
- 1/8” headphone output
- USB powered
- Aluminum enclosure
- Dimensions: 95 x 30 x 16 mm
- Weight: 45 g
- Built in the USA
- Ships with a 30cm USB cable and a pouch
Full details are online at www.apogeedigital.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.