Pentacom has released Glitch1, a new app for iOS that chops up audio from your Microphone or Song File in real-time.
Glitch1 re-builds your music and audio dynamically with six effects:
- Crusher (Low-SamplingRate Effect).
- Short Delay (10-40ms Delay).
- Beat Repeat.
- Tape Stop (Tape Stop/Vinyl Break Effect).
- Auto Pan.
And 3 Global effects:
- Limiter (Hard-knee limiter).
- Delay (1/4, 1/8 dot).
- Stereo (Stereo Enhancer).
You can watch the Glitch1 tutorial here.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.