Propellerhead Figure v1.2
Figure, Propellerhead’s music app for iPhone and iPod touch, now supports AudioCopy and WIST.
Users can paste their Figure tracks into other iOS Apps with AudioCopy. WIST lets two people jam together by syncing apps running on different iOS devices. Available as a free update, Figure 1.2 also adds several other features as well as language localization in Chinese, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
Using AudioCopy, Figure 1.2 users can paste their Figure audio as a loop into an AudioPaste or iOS Pasteboard compatible application. Additional musical performing, looping, arranging, editing and other possibilities open up to Figure users in such apps as Apple’s GarageBand, Intua’s Beatmaker, Sonoma Wire Works’ StudioTrack, Retronyms‘ Synth, Wizdom Music’s MorphWiz, Sound Trends’ Looptastic and 100 other applications from some 50 companies. More info on AudioCopy/AudioPaste can be found here.
Developed by Korg, WIST (Wireless Sync-Start Technology) uses a Bluetooth signal to synchronize, stop and start apps on separate devices. With WIST Figure 1.2 users can perform with a friend or expand their iPad/iPhone ensemble. You can mix and match Figure with ReBirth, iMS20, iElectribe, Beatmaker and other compatible apps. More info on WIST can be found here.
Full list of changes in Figure 1.2
- AudioCopy—enabling pasting of Figure audio directly into AudioPaste or Pasteboard compatible apps on iOS
- WIST (Wireless Sync-Start Technology)—simultaneously start two iOS devices with compatible apps
- Additional new atonal / chromatic scale mode
- Performance pads now have a grid
- Localized into Simplified Chinese, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian & Spanish languages
Full product info on Figure can be found at: propellerheads.se/figure
Figure pricing remains the same at EUR €0.79 / USD $0.99 and is available on the Apple iTunes AppStore.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Motu Track16 Review Track16 is the latest addition to Motu's range of audio interfaces. The numerous features announced by the manufacturer are very appealing. Let's see how they translate in the real world!
- MeldaProduction MStereoGenerator MeldaProduction has announced the release of MStereoGenerator, an artificial stereo image generator.
- BeepStreet Impaktor BeepStreet has released Impaktor, a drum synthesizer designed to turn any surface into a playable percussion instrument.