VirSyn updates two iOS apps
VirSyn added some improvements to two of its apps for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad, the Harmony Voice vocal harmonizer and AudioReverb.
The Harmony Voice pitch shifter and harmonizer app has been updated to version 3.0 with the following changes:
- Added a fixed harmony mode
- Individual adjustments for level, pan, pitch and gender for each of the four voices
- Presets manager with support for factory and user presets
- Bluetooth support
- Background audio support
Note that Harmony Voice is currently available at half price ($4.99) at the AppStore.
VirSyn also updated AudioReverb to v1.3. Here’s what’s new:
- Ability to open audio files via the Apple Documents
- Support for audio Bluetooth
- Ability to send recordings via e-mail
- Various fixes
Viewers of this article also read...
- Epic SoundLab releases Octacontrol A few days ago, Epic SoundLab unveiled a new MIDI sound design tool for Reaktor. The Octacontrol is now available.
- Rhythmic Robot reproduces the Hammond 102200 synth Rhythmic Robot recreated for Kontakt the only hardware synthesizer Hammond ever built, the 102200.
- ChordPolyPad for iOS updated to v1.3 Laurent Colson announces a new update for its ChordPolyPad chord generation app for iOS, which is now in version 1.3.