VirSyn Harmony Voice v1.1
VirSyn has updated its Harmony Voice harmonizer app for iPad/iPhone/iPod to version 1.1.
Harmony Voice is a pitch shifter and harmonizer with features including automatic tuning correction.
Changes in v1.1
- New engine with reduced latency.
- Adjustable Noisegate designed to suppress background noises.
- New mode for automatic scalic harmony generation.
- Keyboard option to select key hold mode.
- Realtime pitch display was broken on some devices with iOS6.
- Kraehenbuehl harmony mode was somewhat broken and is now fixed.
- Reduced lag on keyboard display.
- Record button now accessible with opened keyboard.
The app is available at a 40% discount for a limited time.
More information: VirSyn
Viewers of this article also read...
- Zero-G Maximum Force Zero-G and Xfonic have released Maximum Force, a collection of sounds designed to add impact to cinematic scores.
- Korg iPolysix App Korg has unveiled the new iPolysix app designed to evoke Korg's analog polyphonic synthesizer while making use of the iPad interface.
- Loopr Live Loop Composer Loopr is a low latency loop recorder and player for iOS.