< Tous les avis Gospel Musicians FM TiNES
Gospel Musicians FM TiNES
Eventideman Eventideman

«  Great and promising! »

Published on 01/21/14 at 09:00
Bank UFS, no problems installing the app via ilok license manager. The interface is very intuitive and clear so I did not need to book. No inconsistency found with MachFive and UVIWorkstation.

Works perfectly on my Macbook Pro Core i7 2.9 GHz, 8 GB RAM and using my old Motu Ultralite mk3.

Used for two days, I'm totally in love with this new sound bank. Having owned the SY99 and TX-802, I find that grain of its special, not too clean to perfection, it sounds "phat". The simple and efficient interface make this sound bank undisputed success! (As most other banks Jamal). Huge opportunities "layering" can create the desired sound without difficulty. Excellent quality / price ratio. If it was again, I would ;-)

For more details, see here ---> http://fmtines.com