< Tous les avis MOTU Electric Keys
MOTU Electric Keys
PaulyPaul PaulyPaul

« 50+ classic keyboards »

Published on 10/15/12 at 22:49
MOTU Electric Keys has been installed on my computer for a few years now, though I don’t use it much anymore. When I first purchased it I was really excited about it, then it kind of got put aside. It is a vintage keyboard VST that has some electric pianos, Clavinets and a few more instruments. The interface of this vintage VST is about as simple as it gets, it takes no effort at all to understand how to use it. There are around 50 different keyboards that make up this VST. The sound quality of all of the patches and instruments are really good, there is nothing to complain about when it comes to the quality.

Installing it was very quick and easy. It is a very small VST that installs in no time at all. It runs at a high performance but still using only a little CPU. All of the main functions of this VST are easy to access and use. It does come with a manual, which is more of a quick start guide because there really isn’t too much to learn and understand.

My only issue with this VST is that it costs almost 300 dollars. I just don’t feel like it's worth that much. I would be happier if it was around the 150 mark then I would say it is respectable. Most of the keyboards sound really good, but some of them really are not useable for the style of music that I make. This has been installed on my computer since about 2009 and I think that I have used it less than 10 times in the last 3 years. If I could go back, I would not have bought this and spent my 300 dollars elsewhere. If you are into Vintage VST sounds and want a bunch of classic keyboards in your computer then you will love this. But it was a mistake for me to buy it.