< Tous les avis MOTU Electric Keys
MOTU Electric Keys
sw80 sw80

« BUY IT »

Published on 12/18/12 at 00:19
The MOTU Electric Keys is a vintage keyboard instrument; it comes with organs, clavinets, and electric pianos. You can use it on multiple platforms and it is very light on your CPU. When I was first thinking of purchasing it, I looked at the price tag and said no! For 280 dollars and I was not getting any basses or pads? I was not happy with that, and then I got a chance to try out a demo of it and fell in love with the vintage sounds of it and bought it right away. All of the sounds in this keyboard are sample instruments from actual vintage boards. It even has B3 sounds, there are not a lot of them but the ones that it has are great! This is hands down one of the best vintage keyboard modules that has ever come out in the digital form.

Installing it was very easy and quick. It runs great and has never caused a problem. All of the samples are at 24-bit resolution which is a high quality for vintage sounding keys. You can use this as a plug-in or a stand alone. I have used it in Cubase, Reason, and FL Studio and it has worked great in all 3. I have been using it for about 3 months now. I use it almost every single day and it has never let me down. The interface is very easy to work with, and adding effects is just as easy because it allows you to open the FX rack with the click of a mouse. The FX rack seems like it is opening up a whole different VST window, but it will allow you to put some effects like chorus, phaser or delay right on that single vintage sound.

You will have all of the vintage instruments at your fingertips with MOTU Electric Keys, everything about this plug-in is great. I do not regret my decision at all and I will purchase the next version (upgrade) if they come out with one.