Tone2 launches the Nemesis FM Synth
Tone2 introduces Nemesis, a new FM synth for Mac and Windows that uses a new synthesis approach.
Nemesis (for NeoFM Synthesis), uses new synthesis methods, and specially the NeoFM synthesis which, according to Tone2, combines PM and Real Analog FM synthesis for a larger sonic palette and easier use.
Plus, Nemesis offers 22 combinable synthesis types: waveshaping, phase distortion, wavetable, sync, ring modulation, vintage FM, resonance, formant synthesis…
You can resynth a waveform from your own samples or use the built-in additive spectral editor to manipulate wave partials. 33 effects are also included, including reverb, delay, chorus, phaser, tremolo, distortion, amp simulation, bit crush, Degrader and compressor.
- Monophonic and polyphonic modes
- 4x stereo unison
- 22 combinable synthesis types
- 1000 patches created by sound designers
- Wave import for resynthesis
- Additive spectral editor
- 33 built-in effects
- Built-in arpeggiator
- Modulation section
- User manual in multiple languages
Nemesis is available in VST and AU formats for Mac OS X and Windows 32 and 64-bit. Its price is 149€ and you can download a demo version at tone2.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- 8DIO unveils Free Angels A few months ago, 8DIO called its members to create its new Free Angels sound library, which will be offered starting tomorrow.
- Antares Mic Mod EFX on sale today For Cyber Monday, Antares lowers the price of its Mic Mod EFX mic modeling plug-in for Mac OS X and Windows.
- Black Friday’s Freeware: The Amen and Multiplex Broke after Black Friday? Here are two plug-ins to can download for free…