ToneBoosters updates its plug-ins to V3
ToneBoosters updated yesterday its plug-ins to V3, with a new GUI, various improvements and a new compressor plug-in.
ToneBoosters advises you not to update until you finished your projects with v2, for some plug-ins may not be retro-compatible and some audio differences may appear between versions.
For all plug-ins, ToneBoosters revamped the GUI, enhanced mappings and automation, added the ability to scroll drop-down menus with the mouse wheel, a reduced the CPU and latency.
Here are the new specific news:
- Barricade changes its Autosaturation control with an intelligent multiband limiter
- Reelbus saturation module has been reworked and some "gimmicks", such as tape stop or noise reduction, removed
- Equalizer is equipped with new filter types (notch, band-pass, Pultec-type shelving)
- You can now continuously change the (re)sampling rate in TimeMachine and use the new saturation module with drive and mix controls. Plus, this plug-in joins the TrackEssentials bundle
- BusCompressor: new compressor plug-in
You can download the update from www.toneboosters.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Xmas Calendar at Plugin Alliance Plugin Alliance has a new deal every day until Christmas. Today, you can get the elysia museq for less than $99.
- Tone2 launches the Nemesis FM Synth Tone2 introduces Nemesis, a new FM synth for Mac and Windows that uses a new synthesis approach.
- 8DIO unveils Free Angels A few months ago, 8DIO called its members to create its new Free Angels sound library, which will be offered starting tomorrow.