accSone crusherX-Mac! Updated
accSone has announced the release of crusherX-Mac! v1.51, the first public (non-beta) release.
crusherX-Mac! v1.51 is the pure and native AU (Audio Unit) and VST plugin version of crusherX-Live! for Apple Intel Mac Computers.
Its realtime granular vapor synthesizer algorithm is designed to enable you to synthesize very complex sounds and cool surround waves.
- 120 presets.
- Stereo and 10 channel surround Plug-in.
- Unique Physical Modeling Fader Editor.
- Free assignable AU/VST realtime parameters.
- Real-time MIDI control.
- Quantization to host.
- Physical modelling X/Y controller.
An overall multi-dimensional morphing system morphs the sound between each parameter changes (e.g. on bank loading, on undo/redo). This creates clouds of sweeping, shifting and graining sounds, according to accSone. The morph time can be in the range of 1msec up to 1 hour.
Pricing & Availability
crusherX-Mac! is a pure AU (Audio Unit) and VST plug-in effect (VST version 2.4) with 2 inputs and 2/10 outputs (stereo version 2 outputs, surround version 10 outputs) and about 120 presets. It runs on Apple Mac Computers with Intel CPU, 1 GB, 2 GHz CPU and Mac OS X 10.4 or higher.
crusherX-Mac! costs €279 (including 19% VAT) but is available for the introductory price of €223.20 until November, 2010.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Valhalla DSP Valhalla Shimmer Valhalla DSP has released ValhallaShimmer, a new algorithmic reverberation plug-in designed to produce big sounds for big halls.
- AudioTeknikk DoublePrecisionEqualizer AudioTeknikk has released DoublePrecisionEqualizer, a free EQ plug-in that got its name because it uses "double precision floating point stream" in the critical parts of the calculations.
- acid.milch&honig acidrack v2 acid.milch&honig has released acid rack 2.0, a reworked version of the small virtual analogue software synthesizer.